- 2 zucchini squash
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut zucchini in half and slice each half into 8ths.
- Place zucchini on greased baking sheet.
- Whisk egg in bowl and brush onto zucchini slices.
- Mix garlic powder and parmesan together. Sprinkle mixture onto zucchini.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until browned and heated through.
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Rinse beans thoroughly.
- Cut cucumber into bite sized cubes.
- Add beans and cucumber in bowl.
- Coat fully with olive oil and vinegar mixture.
- Add feta cheese crumbles and toss.
- 3 medium russet potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Fill pot with water and boil potatoes until tender but not mushy.
- Grated potatoes into large bowl. (Season is desired. I used Flavor God Everything seasoning.)
- Add minced onions into potato and mix gently.
- Form potato mix into small balls.
- Dip each ball into egg wash and then into grated Parmesan to form a crust.
- Place balls on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 mins, flipping halfway through, at 350 degrees.