A little bit paleo, a lotta bit flavor, a whole tonna bit Kaitlyn. Sometimes gluten free. Usually dairy free. ALWAYS CLEAN…
Easy Peasy Protein Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used pea protein powder from Nature’s Sunshine called Love & Peas)
- Enjoy Life chocolate chips to taste
- Whisk eggs together.
- Mash banana and add to eggs.
- Add protein powder and combine fully.
- Mix in chocolate chips gently.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Cook like regular pancakes.
Turkey Pumpkin Slow Cooker Chili
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 14.5oz cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 7oz can green chilies
- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup Frank’s (or desired hot sauce)
- Place frozen ground turkey in crockpot.
- Add onions, fire roasted tomatoes, green chilies, garlic, spices, and 1 tablespoon Frank’s Red Hot.
- Cover with beef broth.
- Cover and cook on high 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, stir mixture being sure to shred up ground turkey.
- Add in your can of organic pumpkin and remainder of Frank’s Red Hot (or hot sauce as desired)
- Cook one more hour.
Paleo Pumpkin Donuts
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of cardamom and cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place eggs, oil, milk, syrup blend, puree, and vanilla in a blender and combine completely.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
- Add blended wet ingredients to dry mixture and stir or hand kneed until fully mixed.
- Pour/mold into donut pan about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- *OPTIONAL* Coat with my “pumpkin sugar spice glaze” using the topping for my apple pie mini muffins and replacing the apple pie spice with 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Like what you see?
You can find more of these delicious recipes by clicking on the category title.
(aka “Breakfast” , “Main Dish” , or “Dessert”)