Paleo Fudgey Espresso Protein Brownies
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup hot strong-brewed coffee
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 eggs
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together; microwaving at 30 second intervals.
- Add in coffee and protein powder. Stir until smooth.
- Mix sugar and flour together in food processor. Grind to fine.
- Add baking soda to dry mix.
- Stir in wet chocolate mixture and eggs.
- Pour into 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins.