Skip to content
Steak and Butternut Squash Stir Fry
- 1 lb sliced steak
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium butternut squash, sliced thin
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into crowns
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Heat oil in large wok or frying pan.
- Add in onions and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add in meat and cook for a couple minutes, until meat browns on the outside but still has a red middle.
- Toss in broccoli and butternut squash along with oyster sauce.
- Stirring frequently, cook until butternut squash softens and steak is cooked to your desired heat.
Paleo Chicken Strips
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour (or arrowroot powder)
- 2 tbsp Flavor God Everything seasoning
- 1 tbsp Flavor God Dynamite seasoning powder
- 1 tbsp chopped onion seasoning/granulated onion
- Olive oil as needed
- Cut chicken breast into thin slices.
- Combine two flours in medium bowl and mix with fork until well combined.
- Add in a spices and mix thoroughly.
- In separate bowl beat two eggs to use for coating chicken strips.
- Heat medium pan with 1/4 in thick olive oil.
- Coat eat chicken fully; dipping into the egg wash and then covering completely with flour mixture.
- Line pan with breaded chicken strips.
- Cook on medium heat until outside is browned and chicken is cooked through.
Chicken Noodle Soup
- shredded chicken
- 32 oz organic chicken broth
- 4 celery stalks
- 3 large carrots
- 1 cup petite peas
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 3 green onions
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- one bay leaf
- black pepper and crushed red pepper (for dashes)
- Chop carrots, celery, spinach, and green onions.
- Add all chicken broth, veggies, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, water, and bay leaf to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, low to a simmer and begin to add shredded chicken.
- After adding all shredded chicken, allow to simmer 5 minutes; stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle a dash of black ground pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and veggies are soft.
Stuffed Bell Pepper
- 3 medium – large bell peppers (color of choice)
- 1/2 pound hot sausage
- 1/2 large onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cooked freekeh (I used Rosemary Sage flavor from Freekeh Foods)
- 2 cups uncooked spinach leaves
- pink himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse bell peppers and cut off tops about 1/2 inch down.
- Discard all seeds and insides of peppers, rinse tops and leave to the side.
- In a small pot, bring 1/2 cup freekeh and 1 cup chicken broth to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down heat to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- In a pan, heat olive oil for onion and garlic.
- Add in minced onion and garlic to pan and cook until onion is translucent.
- Cut sausage into small chunks and add into pan; cooking through completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once sausage is almost completely cooked, add in spinach and sauté.
- Once all parts are cooked, combine freekeh and sausage mixture in a small bowl.
- Stuff peppers to the top and place on a greased cooking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add pepper tops back onto peppers and cook for another 5-10 minutes or until peppers are softened.
Super Simple Clams and Zoodles
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp Kerry Gold butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lb fresh clams
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- Peel zucchini with julienne peeler to create long strips of zucchini, resembling noodles, and put aside in a paper towel lined bowl.
- Rinse and scrub fresh clams to ensure clean and rid of any sand.
- In a deep pan, heat butter and olive oil with garlic until there is an aroma.
- Add clams to pan and sprinkle red pepper flakes and oregano on top.
- Cover and cook just until clams open.
- Remove paper towel from zucchini bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add clams on top of zucchini and pour butter mixture over the top.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Paleo Crockpot Basic Beef Stew
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 large onion
- 5 celery stalks
- 5 carrots
- 32oz vegetable stock
- pink himalayan salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Layer stew meat (chopped into chunks) in bottom of crockpot.
- Season lightly with pink salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix tomato paste and coconut aminos until paste is lighter and spreadable.
- Spread mixture evenly across top of meat and sprinkle minced ginger on top.
- Chop onions, celery, and carrots into medium sized chunks.
- Layer veggies across top of meat in pot.
- Fill crockpot with vegetable stock until it is covering meat and all veggies.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
Dairy Free Creamy Chicken & Veggies
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups mixed veggies (I used frozen medley of carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower)
- 2 tbsp Primal Kitchen “Green Goddess” dressing
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoon lemon garlic seasoning
- 1 egg
- Marinate chicken breast with Green Goddess dressing.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- once chicken is browned add that and veggies to casserole dish.
- In a small pot heat coconut milk and seasonings until boiling.
- Reduce to simmer as slowly whisk in egg.
- Repeat this with tapioca flour.
- Continue to heat, whisking frequently, until combined and sauce begins to thicken.
- Pour sauce over chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook for 20-25 mins.
Anti-inflammatory Chicken Crockpot
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 6 large carrots
- 1 can quartered artichokes
- 2-3 cups chicken broth
- 1 head cabbage
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Rub chicken breast with Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Cut carrots into large cubes.
- Place chicken breast in crockpot.
- Cover chicken breast with minced garlic and seasonings (onion, rosemary, turmeric, ginger).
- Add in carrots and artichokes.
- Cover all ingredients with chicken broth.
- Add in bay leaf and set to cook for 4 hours on HIGH.
- With about 20 mins left in cook time, boil medium pot of water.
- Cut head of cabbage into quarters.
- Cook cabbage in pot for about 10 mins or until soft.
- Dish out cabbage and serve chicken, carrots, and artichokes on top! =D
Asian Style Cabbage Rolls
- 1lb ground turkey
- 12 large cabbage leaves
- 3 carrots; minced
- 1 medium onion; minced
- 3-4 garlic cloves; minced
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- pinch of himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and begin to boil pot of water.
- In a large bowl mix ground turkey (uncooked), carrot, onion, and garlic.
- In a smaller bowl mix your sauce – coconut aminos, sesame oil, worcestershire, rice vinegar, ginger, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Add sauce to ground turkey mixture slowly, mixing thoroughly.
- Once water in pot is boiling, add in cabbage leaves (3 at a time) and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add heaping scoop of filling to each cabbage roll.
- Add rolls to greased baking dish seam side down; stuffing them close to prevent opening.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water over rolls in filled baking dish.
- Cover lightly with foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cook for another 15 minutes uncovered.
- If desired, broil for 3-5 minutes on LOW broil to get a charr on top.
- Lastly, if so desired, use the same measurements of sauce created for filling in order to have a dipping or dressing sauce.
Gluten-free, Grain-free Layered Eggplant Parm
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 cups tomato sauce (view sauces section for my homemade recipe)
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- mozzarella, or cheese of choice
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil.
- Cook chopped onion and ground beef until beef is fully cooked and onion is soft.
- In a separate pot, begin to heat 2 cups of tomato sauce. Add in ground beef mixed as desired and heat through.
- Cut eggplant into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk both eggs.
- In another bowl, combine flours and garlic powder fully.
- Begin to dip eggplant slices into egg and then into flour, fully coating each piece.
- Cook in olive oil or avocado oil over a medium flame until lightly browned.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- As you cook all slices of eggplant, begin to prepare a casserole dish.
- On the bottom of the dish spread the 3rd cup of tomato sauce evenly across dish.
- Layer the fried eggplant slices across the bottom.
- On top of eggplant layer heated meat sauce.
- Continue this trend until all eggplant and sauce are used.
- Lastly, cut thin slices of mozzarella to place across the top of layer eggplant.
- Bake for 10 mins or until cheese is melted fully.