Paleo-Friendly Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
1 cup canned organic pumpkin
1 cup bone broth (we use at @lonolifeinc)
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp @flavorgod ghost seasoning (or cayenne)
1/3 cup coconut milk
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Dash of pepper
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan with garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add in pumpkin, bone broth, and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 mins, to heat and combine flavors.
- Remove from heat and slowly stir in coconut milk.
- Serve over your favorite pasta dish.