Turkey Pumpkin Slow Cooker Chili
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 14.5oz cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 7oz can green chilies
- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup Frank’s (or desired hot sauce)
- Place frozen ground turkey in crockpot.
- Add onions, fire roasted tomatoes, green chilies, garlic, spices, and 1 tablespoon Frank’s Red Hot.
- Cover with beef broth.
- Cover and cook on high 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, stir mixture being sure to shred up ground turkey.
- Add in your can of organic pumpkin and remainder of Frank’s Red Hot (or hot sauce as desired)
- Cook one more hour.