Tofu and Tilapia Tacos
- 8 oz tofu, drained and pressed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Rotel
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 8 oz tilapia
- 1 lime
- 1 packet fish taco seasoning
- Taco shells of choice
- Heat olive oil in skillet. Cook onion and garlic in oil.
- Crumble tofu and add to skillet with approximately 1/4 taco seasoning, or to taste. Stir frequently and cook until beginning to change turn golden.
- Add tilapia and Rotel. Allow tilapia to cook and add 1/4 seasoning packet and juice of lime.
- Once tilapia begins to change color, add the black beans and allow to heat.
- Fill taco shells with mixture, top with favorite extras, and enjoy!