Sweet Potato Homefry Hash
- 3 small sweet potatoes
- 4 slices turkey bacon (we used smoked maple)
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 chicken sausages
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice turkey bacon and chicken sausage into small thin bites.
- Dice onion extremely fine.
- Chop sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Begin with onion and sweet potatoes. Cook on low, stirring frequently to allow sweet potatoes time to soften.
- Once sweet potatoes are soft enough to squish and slice with a plastic spatula, increase heat and add meat to frying pan.
- Cook on high until meat is cooked brown and begins to brown and sweet potatoes have a browned crisp outside.
- OPTIONAL: Scramble eggs into the mixture for a full breakfast or enjoy on the side.
- D E V O U R 😀