Super Simple Clams and Zoodles
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp Kerry Gold butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lb fresh clams
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- Peel zucchini with julienne peeler to create long strips of zucchini, resembling noodles, and put aside in a paper towel lined bowl.
- Rinse and scrub fresh clams to ensure clean and rid of any sand.
- In a deep pan, heat butter and olive oil with garlic until there is an aroma.
- Add clams to pan and sprinkle red pepper flakes and oregano on top.
- Cover and cook just until clams open.
- Remove paper towel from zucchini bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add clams on top of zucchini and pour butter mixture over the top.
- Serve hot and enjoy.