Steak and Butternut Squash Stir Fry
- 1 lb sliced steak
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium butternut squash, sliced thin
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into crowns
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Heat oil in large wok or frying pan.
- Add in onions and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add in meat and cook for a couple minutes, until meat browns on the outside but still has a red middle.
- Toss in broccoli and butternut squash along with oyster sauce.
- Stirring frequently, cook until butternut squash softens and steak is cooked to your desired heat.