- 1/2 garlic bulb
- 3 tbsp Lemonaise
- (can substitute with homemade mixture of 2 egg yolks, one whole egg, 1 tbsp ground mustard, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- dash of Flavor God Pink Peppercorn and Himalayan salt seasoning
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp franks hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425
- Leaving bulb in tact, remove loose outer layer of garlic. Wrap 1/2 bulb of garlic in foil and bake for 15-20 mins or until lightly browned.
- When done, remove roasted garlic cloves from bulb (should squeeze out easily) and add in bowl with oil and Lemonaise.
- Smash garlic and mix well.
- Add garlic combination with remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.