Spaghetti Squash Bake
- 2 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1.5 lbs lean turkey sausage
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large handful spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes
- Cut spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay all halves face down on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- While spaghetti squash bakes, heat onion and garlic in pan until potent.
- Once potent, about 1 minute, add sliced turkey sausage and cook until browned.
- After squash is cooked, rake out string like insides.
- Add squash strings to casserole dish.
- Mix in cooked onion, garlic, and sausage. Along with spinach, diced tomatoes, and two (whisked together) eggs.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.