Simple Baked Apples
- 1 apple
- 1 small chunk Kerry Gold
- 1/2 tablespoon raw coconut crystals
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice off tops of apple and core them (This can be done by cutting a circle incision about 1/4 inch deep and scoop out the middle; ensuring to rid the apple of all seeds.)
- Chop up the tops of apple and place aside for later.
- Place small tab of butter, coconut crystals, and 1 tsp cinnamon in the now empty middle of the apple.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Unwrap apples and add apple chunks into the middle.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and remaining cinnamon.
- Bake for an additional 10 mins.