Paleo Pumpkin Donuts
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of cardamom and cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place eggs, oil, milk, syrup blend, puree, and vanilla in a blender and combine completely.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
- Add blended wet ingredients to dry mixture and stir or hand kneed until fully mixed.
- Pour/mold into donut pan about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- OPTIONAL Coat with my “pumpkin sugar spice glaze” using the topping for my apple pie mini muffins and replacing the apple pie spice with 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.