Paleo Pound Cake
1 cup & 2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup blue agave nectar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients.
3. Separate the whites of 2 eggs into a bowl. Whisk remainder of eggs and 2 egg yolks together.
4. Whisk together oil, honey, agave nectar, vanilla, and lemon juice until well combined.
5. Add dry ingredients into wet.
6. Add in eggs little by little.
7. Beat egg whites until foam forms. Fold into batter.
8. Pour into casserole dish or brownie pan lined with parchment paper or coconut oil cooking spray. 9. Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.