Paleo Chicken Strips
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour (or arrowroot powder)
- 2 tbsp Flavor God Everything seasoning
- 1 tbsp Flavor God Dynamite seasoning powder
- 1 tbsp chopped onion seasoning/granulated onion
- Olive oil as needed
- Cut chicken breast into thin slices.
- Combine two flours in medium bowl and mix with fork until well combined.
- Add in a spices and mix thoroughly.
- In separate bowl beat two eggs to use for coating chicken strips.
- Heat medium pan with 1/4 in thick olive oil.
- Coat eat chicken fully; dipping into the egg wash and then covering completely with flour mixture.
- Line pan with breaded chicken strips.
- Cook on medium heat until outside is browned and chicken is cooked through.