Paleo Chicken and Dumplings
- 4 chicken breast, chopped in one inch chunks
- 2 small yellow onions, sliced
- 3 cups my homemade paleo cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup clarified butter, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Stir cubed chicken breast, sliced onion, soup, and 1/2 cup chicken broth in slower cook.
- Cook on low for two hours.
- Add in carrots and remaining chicken broth. Cook 4 more hours.
- While cooking, begin the dumplings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together all eggs with melted butter.
- Shift coconut flour once through.
- Add baking powder and sift through 2-3x, until soft.
- Whisk sifted mix into egg mix.
- Spoon out onto pan and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Serve dumplings on plate and pour slow cooked mix on top.