Nut-Free, Dairy-Free Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup rice drink
- Enjoy Life mini chips for garnish
- Add melted coconut oil to chocolate chips in glass bowl.
- Heat chocolate chips and oil together in microwave for 30 secs.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add in coconut butter and combine until smooth.
- Begin to add in cacao powder slowly and mix until fully combined.
- Lastly, pour in rice drink and blend.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour fudge mixture into baking dish and smooth evenly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips for topping.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.