Macadamia Nut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/3 almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Process macadamia nuts, almond milk, honey, vanilla, and oil in blender until creamy.
- Place mixture in saucepan and heat for 2 minutes.
- Line a 7×5 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spread mixture until evenly distributed.
- Add chocolate chips and, using a knife, swirl the chocolate through the macadamia nut mixture.
- Freeze for around 3 hours. Cut into squares. KEEP FROZEN.