- 3 medium russet potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Fill pot with water and boil potatoes until tender but not mushy.
- Grated potatoes into large bowl. (Season is desired. I used Flavor God Everything seasoning.)
- Add minced onions into potato and mix gently.
- Form potato mix into small balls.
- Dip each ball into egg wash and then into grated Parmesan to form a crust.
- Place balls on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 mins, flipping halfway through, at 350 degrees.