Gluten-Free Pumpkin Waffles
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic blue agave maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour (we used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients separately and then add to dry ingredients.
- Spray waffle maker with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Cook through and enjoy!
* Batter will be thicker than a normal waffle batter and will also take longer to cook and get crispy so be patient!*