Gluten-Free Chocolatey Raisin Oat Cookies
- 1 cup Bob Mill gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp rice milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup organic seedless raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together oat flour and baking soda.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together egg, melted coconut oil, rice milk, and vanilla.
4. Add wet mixture to oat flour mix. Fold together until fully combined.
5. Mix in chocolate chips and raisins.
6. Bake 15-20 mins; until cooked through but still soft.