French Toast Cups
- 1 slice of Ezekial bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press bread into muffin tin, folding the sides up to form a cup like structure.
- Mix egg with milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture SLOWLY over the bread, allowing the mixture to soak into bread.
- Repeat this for as many french toast cups are desired.
- Bake for approximately 15 mins or until egg is cooked through and tops of bread has browned.