- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp coconut vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- Heat olive oil and crushed garlic in skillet.
- Whisk arrowroot powder with a little water until you get a cloudy liquid mixture.
- Once garlic begins to turn color, turn down heat to low.
- Add coconut aminos, rice vinegar, and sesame oil and begin to heat.
- Add in minced garlic, ginger powder, red pepper flakes, and arrowroot/water mixture.
- Increase heat to medium-low and bring to a light simmer, stirring continuously.
- Simmer 3-5 minutes or until fully heated.
- Remove from heat/from pan immediately after finishing to avoid thickening and sticking to pot/pan.