Dairy Free Creamy Chicken & Veggies
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups mixed veggies (I used frozen medley of carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower)
- 2 tbsp Primal Kitchen “Green Goddess” dressing
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoon lemon garlic seasoning
- 1 egg
- Marinate chicken breast with Green Goddess dressing.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- once chicken is browned add that and veggies to casserole dish.
- In a small pot heat coconut milk and seasonings until boiling.
- Reduce to simmer as slowly whisk in egg.
- Repeat this with tapioca flour.
- Continue to heat, whisking frequently, until combined and sauce begins to thicken.
- Pour sauce over chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook for 20-25 mins.