Crustless Mini Paleo Sweet Potato Quiche
- 1 large sweet potato
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 medium sized onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup rice drink
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon thoroughly and shred sweet potato.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Sautee garlic and onions. Once onion begins to soften, add shredded sweet potato and cook until brown, stirring frequently.
- Once cooked, allow to cool slighty, crumble bacon into mixture, add chopped spinach, and combine.
- Coat muffin tin with coconut oil spray and fill each about 3/4 of the way with mixture.
- Whisk together eggs and rice drink. Pour into muffin tin until just about reaching the top.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
- Pop ’em out and enjoy! 🙂