Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups cauliflower, ground in food processor
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Pizza toppings as desired
- Grind cauliflower in food processor fully but do not puree.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix remaining ingredients into cauliflower.
- Spread mixture onto lightly greased baking sheet or pizza stone and flatten evenly.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add desired toppings.
- Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until toppings are warmed and cheese (if used) is melted.