Basic Protein Waffles
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup milk (I used hemp. Replace with coconut is desired)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Add milk and eggs into food processor and pulse until whisked.
- Add in almond flour and pulse until combined.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with oil as needed.
- Cook like traditional waffles.
- Top with desired additions, I used grass-fed butter, gingerbread spice, and pure maple syrup.
- Enjoy 🙂