Paleo Crockpot Basic Beef Stew
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 large onion
- 5 celery stalks
- 5 carrots
- 32oz vegetable stock
- pink himalayan salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Layer stew meat (chopped into chunks) in bottom of crockpot.
- Season lightly with pink salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix tomato paste and coconut aminos until paste is lighter and spreadable.
- Spread mixture evenly across top of meat and sprinkle minced ginger on top.
- Chop onions, celery, and carrots into medium sized chunks.
- Layer veggies across top of meat in pot.
- Fill crockpot with vegetable stock until it is covering meat and all veggies.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.