Baked Bacon Omelet Bites
- 4 whole eggs
- 12 egg whites
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook bacon in a pan over medium heat until its cooked through but NOT CRISPY
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and place one piece of bacon in each tin wrapped around the outer edges.
- Scramble the eggs. Add the peppers, spinach, and diced chicken. Combine thoroughly then pour the mixture without spilling.
- Bake until the eggs are fluffy and slightly browned on top, 30 to 35 minutes
- Top with diced avocado and eat or refrigerate.