Anti-inflammatory Chicken Crockpot
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 6 large carrots
- 1 can quartered artichokes
- 2-3 cups chicken broth
- 1 head cabbage
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Rub chicken breast with Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Cut carrots into large cubes.
- Place chicken breast in crockpot.
- Cover chicken breast with minced garlic and seasonings (onion, rosemary, turmeric, ginger).
- Add in carrots and artichokes.
- Cover all ingredients with chicken broth.
- Add in bay leaf and set to cook for 4 hours on HIGH.
- With about 20 mins left in cook time, boil medium pot of water.
- Cut head of cabbage into quarters.
- Cook cabbage in pot for about 10 mins or until soft.
- Dish out cabbage and serve chicken, carrots, and artichokes on top! =D